The scholarship provides the following benefits:
- 6 weeks spent in the city of London*.
- Workshops at the City Music Foundation, covering the following areas:
- Repertoire, programming and presentations to the public
- Business skills such as administration, management, marketing and communications
- Marketing support including website development, social networks and brand identity
- Advertising support and advice
- Introduction to the directors of concert halls, arts organizations, agents and sponsors
- Organization of two concerts at venues in the City of London
- Production and recording in CD and digital format
*An intensive English Language course at The Anglo prior to the start of his/ her stay in the UK, if this should be necessary.